Baby’s skin is known to be extremely delicate. It is believed that during the initial months, the baby’s immune system develops, so you should choose the mildest of the products for them. The products that are manufactured for the adults can be harmful to them and may damage their skin. So, as responsible parents make it a golden rule to bring home the products that are fragrance-free, dye-free and formulated especially for the toddlers.
Times your baby might need them
Pacifying your babies when they are sick is an emotional struggle. When a child is feeling absolutely miserable it tears the mamma’s heart apart. Hence, Oilogic has come up with some essential oil care products designed for the entire family and especially for the babies. All their products are well-researched and tested. They are 100% natural, diluted and free from any kind of artificial fragrance, color, dyes,eye-numbing elements or any other harmful chemicals.Their range of products usually contains ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil, Coconut Oil, Epsom Salt, Baking Soda etc. You can try using their range of exclusive products of baby essential oils when:
- Your little one is suffering from cough and stuffy nose
- You want to make them fall asleep
- You are trying to soothe your little one
- They get fussy and cranky
- They are suffering from tummy and ear troubles
Apart from all these specific categories, they have also come up with certain gift packs of essential oils which prove to be extremely useful when you are looking for some gifting option.
The exclusive range of products
For each of the above categories,Oilogic has come up with some excellent solutions in the form of essential oils baby products. You can take a look at the following options that are known to create a magical effect on your bundle of joy during the hard times.
- You can try using the Stuffy Nose & Cough Vapor Bath, Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Roll-On or Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Epsom Soakto give your baby relief from cough and stuffy nose.
- When your little one needs to be soothed you can try the Soothing Baby Essential Oil for Diffusers or Soothing Baby Essential Oil Shampoo & Cleanser.
- When you baby gets fussy and cranky the Cranky & Fussy Essential Oil Roll-On proves to be of great help.
- The Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Roll-On, Slumber & Sleep Vapor Bath, Slumber & Sleep Calming Cream and Slumber & Sleep Essential Oil Epsom Soak fall under the category of calm baby essential oil that helps your little darling to fall asleep.
- If your toddler is getting restless due to tummy or ear trouble then try to give him or her relief with the Ear & Tummy Troubles Essential Oil Roll-On.
Do note that each of the products is for external use only and you should follow the usage instructions very carefully. Be extra careful in keeping the products out of reach of the babies.